MapleBear Jurong East (ICON@IBP) offers a child-focused environment for your children to be ready for the world of tomorrow. With over 5000 square feet of space, we facilitate freedom for children to learn, play and discover new frontiers in their development. Our dedicated Arts and Dance room is a stimulating environment for your child’s motor skills, social, cognitive and emotional development, while our outdoor playground frees children to have their own miniadventures in comfort.
Our backyard also offers many opportunities for your child to explore nature through gardening. The wonderful thing about nature-play is that children’s five senses are engaged, allowing them to develop their physical and cognitive abilities. Moreover, it helps foster the love for our beautiful, green, Singapore which we call our home.
Nestled within the residential and office areas of Jurong District—and bridging neighbourhoods of Clementi Town, Pandan Gardens and Teban Gardens—the school is on the ground floor of ICON@IBP, 3A International Business Park. We are conveniently located near both AYE and PIE exits and easily accessible by car and public transport. Public buses and shuttle bus services are available from Jurong East MRT.
Parents who drive can park their vehicles temporarily in front of our outdoor playground. We have a 20-minute grace period for those who drive and there are more than 400 sheltered parking lots.
If you would like us to take your child on a magical journey of fun and learning through an enriched curriculum that prepares them for the world beyond Primary 1, please give us a call or drop us an email!
Unique Features of Our School
- An outdoor playground as a fun, engaging environment for learning and playing
- Dramatic role plays to help your children learn creatively
- A garden for little green fingers to foster love for environment since the early years
- A bright and cheerful school environment with energetic and dedicated teachers
- Finely tuned teacher-to-children ratios to ensure your child gets the attention he/she needs
- Letterland-inspired learning corners to optimise lesson retention
- Easily accessible by cars or public transport