A warm welcome to MapleBear Woodlands Eleven!
Situated in a bustling suburban town, MapleBear Woodlands Eleven offers an engaging and fun learning environment for children of families living and working in the northern part of Singapore.
Our team of caring and attentive educators led by Ms Joy Lee, Centre Director, will ensure that your child explores, expresses and experiments in a safe, secure and stimulating environment that is specially designed to provide an all-rounded development for him/her.
Ms Joy Lee began her career in early childhood education in 1995 and 25 years on, is still passionate about nurturing young children and helping them to develop the love for learning. Before her appointment to MapleBear Woodlands Eleven, she was the Centre Director of MapleBear Loyang, Mentor Teacher and Curriculum Specialist with MapleBear Headquarters in Singapore.
The new centre features 2 split levels of cosy, warm, nature-themed environment and creative experiential activities area for your child to play, learn and develop.
Our space includes:
- Music & Movement Space, Arts & Creativity Nooks and Dramatic Play Centre: to promote creativity, imagination and confidence
- My Reading Corner: to help your child increase his/her vocabulary and comprehension
- Letterland & Friends: to engage your child through multi-sensory stories, leading to long term retention of concepts
- Indoor Play Stations: to foster cognitive growth and group interaction
- Sensory & Manipulative Play Areas: to develop your child’s sense of spatial awareness and fine motor skills
- Little Green Farm: to promote a love for nature and sense of responsibility