Newly opened since 2 Jan 2020, MapleBear Yio Chu Kang is conveniently located along Yio Chu Kang Road, on the corner of Begonia Road, we are close to the North-Eastern communities of Yio Chu Kang / Sengkang West / Ang Mo Kio / Seletar areas of Singapore. Housed in a cosy enclave, the children will enjoy plenty of outdoor activities with more than a daily dose of sunshine!
Unique to MapleBear Yio Chu Kang:
- Newly renovated premise with light-filled yet cosy classooms;
- Edible gardening area for the children to experiment, discover and explore;
- Biophilic themed sandpit and mud kitchen for messy outdoor fun so children can connect with nature;
- Large outdoor playground for gross motor activities;
- Dedicated outdoor sheltered art corner.
Now accepting registrations for 2020 enrolment for children aged 18 months to 6 years, contact us to find out about our introductory packages. Spaces are filling up fast, click here to start a WhatsApp chat with us, or email us to register your interest and secure your enrolment!