Newly opened since 2 Jan 2020, MapleBear Yio Chu Kang is a childcare centre / preschool conveniently located along Yio Chu Kang Road, on the corner of Begonia Road. MapleBear is an award winning bilingual preschool, voted and loved by parents nationwide for our dedication in providing an enriching learning environment for our children, coupled with our rigorous bilingual curriculum that prepares our children for life-long learning.
At our centre, we encourage plenty of outdoor learning to allow our children opportunities to reconnect with nature. Activities like edible gardening, playing in mud kitchens and sand pits encourage our children to be creative and imaginative and explore beyond the walls of the classroom.
We are close to the North-Eastern communities of Yio Chu Kang / Sengkang West / Ang Mo Kio / Seletar areas of Singapore. Housed in a cosy enclave, our children enjoy a healthy dose of sunshine every day!
- Newly renovated premise with light-filled yet cosy classrooms;
- Edible gardening area for the children to experiment, discover and explore;
- Biophilic themed sandpit and mud kitchen for messy outdoor fun so children can connect with nature;
- Large outdoor playground for gross motor activities;
- Dedicated outdoor sheltered art corner.
Registrations for 2020 enrolment for children aged 18 months to 6 years are filling up fast, contact us to find out about our limited introductory packages. Click here to start a WhatsApp chat with us, or email us to register your interest and secure your enrolment!